Sunday, March 22, 2009

SXSW is done!

Oh man, I'm mixed with emotions with the end of South by Southwest.

On the one hand, I'm super relieved as this week was non-stop show after show, walking around in the heat, trying to find a place to eat that wasn't busy. It gets exhausting so I'm relieved all that is over.

I'm also sad that it's over because all the visitors are leaving. All my friends, old and new, are heading back towards their hometowns and I won't see them until next year or whenever they come back to Austin. But what I will miss the most is all the shows with great bands blaring around Austin. No matter where I am, there is a free show I can hear a new favorite band.

So today, I plan on playing catch up. I have Friday and Saturday recaps to post, tons of photos to upload on flickr, interviews to transcribe and spanish homework that was supposed to be done during spring break.

How did your SXSW go?

No comments:

Post a Comment